Since concrete is the most used building material, cement which acts as a binder is one of the most important building elements which has cost implications if not well optimized. You may want to do a check of the cement quantity for your building project. Kindly follow the process below in this case: see more
PROCESS OUTLINE FOR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE
1. Order of the building plan by payment on website or bank transfer (You may wish to be a premium member to view layouts prior to purchase or make the purchase otherwise).
2. Receipt of project information such Survey plan, owner’s name and project location.
3. Issue of PDF all Architecture and Engineering drawings
4. Architecture and Structural Engineering drawings printed, sealed and signed.
5. Four hard copy sets sent through suitable courier service see more
Kindly use this method to estimate the various buildings on the website.
Building cost = Area x Rate
The rate is the cost to build per square meter
For bungalows, use NGN 75,000 per square meter
For duplexes, use NGN 95,000 per square meter
Please note that these rates may vary per time due to building materials price fluctuation.
The area is seen at the bottom of the post as in the image below: see more
Nigerianhouseplans offers you the underlisted services:
Ready made plan purchase
You may choose to buy any of our plans as listed on the website except custom designs whose code number start with “CS”.
We can modify any of our plans to meet your requirements. In this case you choose a plan and give us a brief of changes you want. This comes at an additional cost to the base price cost. see more
Many people wish to save cost on their projects but miss it at various stages of the project. For some, it’s too late before the error is noticed. Employing some of these tips listed below will ensure you save money on your project… Keep it simple If you want a-