The first step to take when constructing a building is setting out.
Setting out means drawing out the plan on the ground before digging. There are different methods but the cost common for residential buildings is the 3-4-5 profile method.
The tools you will need are pegs, nails, hammer, profile wood, shovel, measuring tape, ropes and the building plan.
Pegs are driven into the ground in order to hold the profile wood
The profile wood serves has a perimeter boundary where the ropes are ropes hooked and drawn. see more
PROCESS OUTLINE FOR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE
1. Order of the building plan by payment on website or bank transfer (You may wish to be a premium member to view layouts prior to purchase or make the purchase otherwise).
2. Receipt of project information such Survey plan, owner’s name and project location.
3. Issue of PDF all Architecture and Engineering drawings
4. Architecture and Structural Engineering drawings printed, sealed and signed.
5. Four hard copy sets sent through suitable courier service see more
Please note: Cost to build is not posted on each building due to the constant fluctuating prices of building materials
Kindly use this method to estimate the various buildings on the website.
Building cost = Area x Rate
The rate is the cost to build per square meter
For bungalows, use NGN 75,000 per square meter
For duplexes, use NGN 100,000 per square meter
Please note that these rates may vary per time due to building materials price fluctuation.
The area is seen at the bottom of the post as in the image below: see more
Nigerianhouseplans offers you the underlisted services:
Ready made plan purchase
You may choose to buy any of our plans as listed on the website except custom designs whose code number start with “CS”.
We can modify any of our plans to meet your requirements. In this case you choose a plan and give us a brief of changes you want. This comes at an additional cost to the base price cost. see more